Coming up we'll leave for a sailing trip in Greece and since we only have limited space on the boat (and the bags themself) I'm going to pack "light" on camera equipment.
That's what is going to come with me:
Basically just no flash, no tele lens, no 50mm f/1.4 and no battery grip and I'm still not sure if I should take the tripod with me...
- Canon EOS 70d
- Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
- Tokina AT-X 11-16mm II f/2.8 AF Pro DX
- Lee Filter System with different ND grad filters and the BigStopper
- additonally a Hoya screw on 77mm Circ. Pol filter
- Tripod (Feisol CT-3401 Rapid incl. ball head CB-50DC)
- replacement battery plus battery charger
- Multiple SD Cards + shoulder strap